Tuesday, July 21, 2009

High School's Over :(

I can't believe High School is over :( I'm not sure what to do with myself!! Graduation was really really great! It's hard to accept I won't see many of them ever again! But I'm definitely ready to start the college scene!
One of my best memories from Logan High was our choir trip to Hawaii!!! I was with my two best friends staying about 3 minutes away from the beach!! Talk about dream vacation!! We sang at Pearl Harbor and the State Capital!! We sang about 1 hour total out of the week we were there!! I think Mr. Smith just wanted a vacation!! :) But i'm not complaining! It's so beautiful! This is taken from
the top of Diamond head! It was a long hike with about a billion stairs! The ocean is just so beyond perfect there! I want to live there someday! (Wish me luck!)




No comments:

Post a Comment