Wow~ So, here's the story behind the cookies. Elizabeth and I decided that we wanted to do a huge service project for people who were having a hard time. So we decided to try our hands at baking.. It started out pretty interesting but grew better as the night went on... on... on.. and in to morning. Yes. We baked from 10 pm till 6 am :) Where were the parents you may ask? Carson City Nevada. :) We baked 7 different kinds of cookies, (Choc
olate Chip, Devil's Food Cake Cookies, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, No-Bake Cookies, snickerdoodle and Sugar.) and Lemon Bars. :) mmm.. Of course we had to taste them before giving them to others.. just to check them. They were DELICIOUS! So, we made 15 plates of cookies, and had a blast doorbell ditching! GOOD TIMES! Who knew service could be so fun? :)
Failed Attemp #1: Not Enough Flour... Oops
The Missing Flour!
Failed Attempt #2: Burnt! Oops!
Plates of Cookies!
No-Bake Cookies!
Lemon Bars!
Finished Product, at least I think this was all of them...

I'm impressed! Where are mine?
ReplyDeleteOnce again, where are mine???? I am still waiting!!!!!
ReplyDeletehaha it was very fun! Maybe you guys can have some of the next batch!
ReplyDelete