Okay, so I know that only my family reads this. And you all already know that I'm obsessed with this band! But ya'll wanted more posts so here it is!
My very awesome, incredible, wonderful, amazing, generous, selfless parents took me to Provo to see these boys in concert at the Velour! I was SO excited to see them again because I hadn't seen them in a very long time! They recently got a drummer that I had never met or heard so I was extremely excited to see them again!
Nate, Matt, Maria, Nick, and Derek!
I know I don't look very good in this picture but it's the only picture that got taken of all of them together! They are so hilarious and fun to be around!
Okay, so I wasn't in a very good spot to take pictures of the new drummer, but this is the best I could do.
He plays about a billion instruments, but in the band he plays the bass and the keyboard.. and occasionally the ukulele and a shaker thingy.
He obviously plays the violin. I LOVE having the violin in the band! It really adds a whole new level of amazingness!!
He is the singer of the band. He also plays the lead guitar. He's trying to get the audience to clap.. hehe gotta love 'em!
I really can't wait to see them again! Hopefully before the Logan show. But I'll definitely see them April 1st!! :) WOOT!

No comments:
Post a Comment