Sunday, July 19, 2009






Okay, I'm kind of new at this. I'm sure I'll fall behind. I really miss all my family member who just moved away! Jim and Kristi to Nevada,
and Ron and Mindy to Hyde Park.
We miss having them so close!

I also attended my 4th farewell since summer started! I'm going to miss all my guys friends so much! I still have two more I need to go to! I am, however, proud of them for going on their missions! They are setting a great example to me and everyone around them! I'm grateful for my huge family and I want them to know how much I love them! :) Until Next Time!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Maria! Welcome to the Blogging World! Looks Good! And do you really miss us?! I miss you too! It's hard being this far away knowing everyone is getting together on Sunday evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have a blog! It looks good, did you find out anything about the job offers?

    ReplyDelete